The aim of this policy is to help to provide a framework in which all staff, students, governors, teachers and parents can contribute to the development and maintenance of a positive school environment.
School guidelines on behaviour are based upon the simple principles of consideration and respect for others. They are designed to make the school a safe and happy place.
We expect you to have a good behaviour in class and around school which include the following points.
- Regular attendance to classes and if there is a real reason to miss the session, let us know in advance so that we can justify your absence.
- To obtain an Attendance certificate is necessary to have achieved 95% attendance record.
- To obtain a Diploma from the School, it is ALSO needed to have satisfactorily passed all required exams and tests.
- Mutual respect between staff, students, teachers and parents is essential (Try not tu use sarcasm or inappropriate language)
- Appropriate dress in class.